Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's this--a post!?!

I know you're all thinking you can't believe there is finally a new post on this blog. What you don't know is that this is neither Lee nor Barry writing the post...this is Katie... My dad just informed me that my little family (Alan, David and Ethan) and I would have to move out of their house (where we are currently enjoying rent-free living) if I didn't post something new at least once a week for them. I really don't want that to happen, so I will happily comply with his "request" :)

Now that that has been said, here are a few recent pictures for your enjoyment...(and yes, my children will be highly visible in these shots because I am the picture taker around here! For my other siblings--if you want your kids pictured here--send me some and I'll get them uploaded for you!)

(above) Grandpa with Ethan, David, Chloe and Sienna

David and Ethan being oh-so-helpful to Grandpa

Taking a nice stroll with Grandma


Grandma's 60th b-day party! Not the best picture of the boys, but Grandma looks great!